good night prayer quotes for family and friends

The Lord shall send his angels to watch over you as you rest this night. Im grateful to him for bringing us closer.


Pin On Blessed Quotes

God bless you all the way.

. Close your eyes Ill hold you tight and I promise to keep you safe throughout the night. Give me the grace of strength. As you sleep tonight may your mind get gifted by divine ideas and when you wake up may you be able to achieve them.

May you shine brighter and better tomorrow. Best collection of goodnight prayer wishes quotes for lovers friends and even family to wish them best of the night. Apr 11 2022 - Explore ginger gassetts board Good Night Prayer followed by 482 people on Pinterest.

Sleep peacefully knowing that God is always with you. Right now you will need a good sleep. Have a peaceful night darling.

Have a tight sleep. May all of your expectations be met. You are the best.

Good night my love good night my soul good night my everything good night my all. May your choices bring you joy and peace. May God double your everyday hustle.

My nights are lovelier just because youre here right by my side. May He restore your energy for tomorrow. Wishing you a tight sleep and good night.

Whisper a prayer into his ears for He listens. Sweet dreams my darling. Good night my love.

May your night be filled with rest and peace. Ill be dreaming of you just as I hope youll be dreaming of me. And all the loved ones I hold dear that you would hold them too.

I depend on You my good and gracious Father. You are the one I can proudly call my brother from another mother. Heart Touching Good Night Prayer For My Love Family.

My dear friends good night. Good Night my friend. Good night god bless quotes.

See more ideas about night prayer good night prayer bedtime prayer. My Love as you lay to sleep may your strength be renewed. Good night my queen.

So as I crawl into bed tonight I rest within your care. Without the dark wed never see the stars- Stephenie Meyer Twilight. Prayer leads to an awakening of the spirit.

Allow me to wake refreshed in the morning. O Lord the night time flies so fast may I be blessed with time. May Lord shows you the path of success in your dream.

The day was indeed a blessing all praise to God Almighty for the gift of life. Rebecca Barlow Jordan. The night is dark and long.

Success isnt determined by the size of your home. In fact may your efforts seem like you have a helping hand by your side even though you are the only one on your grind. Let that someone special return to the best with these awesome good night prayer quotes and messages for him or her.

May you be rejuvenated to face the days ahead. My best friend good night. We may never understand Gods wisdom but we simply have to trust Gods will.

Committing your loved ones to the Almighty ensures a contented rest. Days might be tiresome but nights are peaceful so sleep peacefully my love and leave the rest to God. The Lord will form a edge of protection round about you.

So also Good night blessing quotes are very essential to setting the blessings of God in motion over your life. May God showers you with his blessings as you lay asleep tonight. Our friendship means too much and your holiness deserves that.

Every of your adversaries will be put to shame. Good night my sweet princess. Thank you for calling me and discussing with me till late night.

Good Night Blessing for My Love. Our genuine success is determined by the number of true friends we have in our lives because a good friend is always there for us in times of trouble. And sleep that is deep and peaceful a heavenly dreamtime.

In Jesus Name Amen. I pray for you today may the angels of the Lord watch over you as you sleep. Good night my friend.

Almighty Father for You generously blessed me with my family and friends to love me. Good Night Prayer for Friends Family night sleep good night good eveningGod bless you May. May each of your enemies be scattered and put to shame.

1 May the angels watch over you as you dream and may your worries fade away. I love you baby. Its important to make this a habit.

In this section you will find amazing good night and God bless you quotes to express your love and prayers to your family and friends. Please give me the grace of sleep. Go get your sleep nothing can do any harm to you.

We pray for a night of rest and peace. I need You to sustain me through the night and I need You to sustain me through my life. For me its a double pleasure because that someone is my best friend.

Thank you for loving me just as I am. It feels great to have someone to wish a good night before we go to sleep. Go to sleep dear.

Cute Good Night Prayer of the day. I offer this prayer to my family and friends may you keep them away from danger and sickness. As I drift off to sleep its a clear reminder that I am not in control.

A Short Night-time Prayer 2 Timothy 17. God has a reason for allowing things to happen. Good night family and friends prayers.

Lord I pray that when the world surrounds them with ill intentions and wicked souls may You guard their hearts so that they are reminded of Your Grace. Dear Father I treasure my friends so much that I commit them into your precious hands. 2 I pray that the Lord will watch over you and keep you safe.

As you lay your head to sleep tonight may all your day investments and pursuits yield bountifully for you. Best for your best friends boyfriend girlfriend husband wife family members and anyone else. I wish you a peaceful sleep which will take away all the tiredness.

Below are some good night prayers quotes that you can use as a part of your bedtime prayers or evening prayers. You will not come last in your life. You will have to cast your burdens unto the Lord for He cares for you.

Hey Love Im persuaded your day was a blessed one. Have a sweet dream. Good Night my friend.

I said a prayer for you my love. Do not fear the terrors of the night Ill be right by your side chasing the demons away. Good Night Family Friends I Pray Your Night Is Restful In Jesus Name Amen Good Night Friends Images Good Night Family Good Night Friends Good Night Blessing Family And Friends Good Night Blessings Good Night Family Blessed Night.

I like the night. Good Night to my one and only chum. We pray for strength rejuvenated to face the coming days.

Good Night Prayer Quotes for Him or Her. My days are beautiful.


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Gods Group Elevateyourfaith Com


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Jesus Lord Of My Life


Pin On Madre Mysli I Obrazki Ha Ha Ha


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Watch Over My Family And Friends


Pinterest


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Crafts For Infant Room


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Good Morning


Pin On Quotes Kingdom


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Inspirational Messages


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel